Friday, June 12, 2009

Kyle and Christi: The Wedding of the Century (May 30th)

Wow! Kyle and Christi: The Wedding of the Century took place May 30th. It was beautiful, I made a fool out of myself by crying uncontrollably at the drop of a hat, and my little brother is now married. And, might I add, to an intelligent, loving, wonderful person. I couldn't be happier and I love her like a sister and I have since close to day one. Enough with the mush. These are only a few of the pictures from the rehearsal dinner which was held at The House of Blues in downtown Houston. I do not have any pictures from the wedding, but I hope to have some soon. I wish I had tons more, both nights were uproariously fun and spectacular.

Ella's first beer. Just kidding-obviously it is Max's beer.

Great old friends-they are like brothers to me-Mason and Michael Dan

Mom and Dad enjoying a slide show.

She made it the whole night and crashed in the car before we even left the valet booth!

No comments:

Post a Comment